A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Earls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Earls is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Earls graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Earls has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Manly Earls MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Julian M. Earls practice?
- Dr. Julian Earls has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Earls practices Neurology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Neurologists.