Dr. Julian Earls Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Earls Jr?

Thank you, Dr. Earls!!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

I'm a fairly new patient of Dr. Earls. I've been on pain management for almost 5 yrs. now & although I had a great team working with me in South Carolina, I am doing SO much better since I've been seeing Dr. Earls! TIP: Don't dismiss the word 'INFLAMTION' when he talks to you about it. He's dead on the money! I'll take my Meloxicam over my pain killers any day! Even though I still suffer around the clock, Dr. Earls introduced the anti-inflammatory back in May and I feel SO much better!! -- As for the wait time, yeah bring a book. It just depends on the day. I've noticed that morning appoints seem to be the best in that regard. However, it reminds me of a sign that I've seen in one of my favorite restaurants...'Good food takes time to prepare'....

If i still would live in Macon he still be my doc.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr Earls is very understanding and he pays attention what you have to say. I dont know how it is now in his office since I live in germany now . i used to work for him & i was also a patient. I can just say if you need help make an appointment & see for yourself... even to this day if i have an emergency I will call for advice...that should tell it all...that I think hes a great Doctor...go check him out you have nothing to loose but to win.

Posted on September 16th, 2017