A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Fagerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagerli
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Fagerli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Fagerli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagerli graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Fagerli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian C Fagerli MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian C. Fagerli practice?
- Dr. Julian Fagerli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Fagerli practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.