A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Fagerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Fagerli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagerli graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Fagerli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fagerli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julian C. Fagerli practice?
Dr. Julian Fagerli practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.