A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Fagerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagerli
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fagerli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Fagerli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagerli graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Fagerli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian C Fagerli MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian C. Fagerli practice?
- Dr. Julian Fagerli has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Fagerli practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.