A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Fields is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Fields, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fields has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Howard Fields MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian H. Fields practice?
- Dr. Julian Fields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Fields practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.