Dr. Julian Fields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julian Fields?

March 26th, 2014

concerned mom

i've already changed doctors. took my daughter for high fever and facial swelling and when i went to get the scrip filled, no idea if it was for her or not. wrong name on scrip, whoever saw her was an idiot. laughed at her for not wanting to take a pill form of what he may or may not have prescribed to her and was very impathetic to a minor. unproffesional and i took her to lebonheur next day, we had a diagnosis...

February 19th, 2013

Patient

Best doctor I have seen in a long time in my 48 yrs. Very smart knows what he is talking about.

January 24th, 2013

Terrible experience! The Front office staff were the rudest people I have ever dealt with. I was so upset by the time the nurses triaged me my blood pressure was through the roof. I am so happy I finished school and finally have good health insurance where I can go to a reputable doctors office and be seen by caring courteous professionals.

January 15th, 2011