A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Fuentes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuentes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Robert Fuentes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Julian Fuentes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Fuentes practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.