Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
former patient show details former patient
by Mari T. Serrano on Jun 22nd, 2015

He was my shoulder doctor.

Fraudulent Doctor's office doing malpractice show details Fraudulent Doctor's office doing malpractice
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr Julian Girod and "COllection Connection" reported adverse remarks to the credit companies (Experian) citing unknown/unreported payment charges of $179/- against me. The remarks have affected my credit report and score adversely. I have absolutely no knowledge or written letter about what charges were reported to the credit bureau. After calling the Doctor's office at 310-641-8111 they confirmed that I have no pending charges, but refuse to help or address the negative remarks they added to my credit history. THe collection agency refuses to answer any query saying that the Doctor's office has stopped doing business with them. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA. I am a legal immigrant who has worked hard to build my future here, and do not deserve to be a victim of such fraudulent practices in United States of America.

Excellent!! show details Excellent!!
by B.Jones on Jul 22nd, 2011

Very knowledgeable and caring. Figured out what was wrong with my knee and I didn't need another surgery!!