Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Gomez III
Dr. Julian Gomez III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with McAllen Heart Hospital, Rio Grande Regional Hospital and Mc Allen Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Gomez III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Julian Gomez III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Juan Rendon Garcia
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Raul Barreda Jr
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Victor Haddad
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi42