A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Haro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Haro, Pain Management is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Haro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Haro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Lowell Haro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J L. Haro practice?
- Dr. J Haro has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Haro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists and Austin Pain Management Doctors.