Learn more about Dr. Julian Haro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Haro, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Haro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Haro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Lowell Haro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian L. Haro practice?
- Dr. Julian Haro has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Haro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists and Austin Pain Management Doctors.