A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Isakow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Isakow, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isakow
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Isakow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Isakow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakow graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Isakow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Isakow MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julian Isakow practice?
- Dr. Julian Isakow has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Isakow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Austell, GA.
See Austell Cardiologists.