A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Jay Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Julian Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.