A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Kadish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Kadish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Kadish, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadish graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kadish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Leonard Kadish MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian L. Kadish practice?
- Dr. Julian Kadish has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Kadish practices Emergency Medicine near Milford, MA.
See Milford Emergency Physicians.