A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Keith is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Keith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Keith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Faison Keith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian F. Keith practice?
- Dr. Julian Keith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Keith practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indio, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Indio Pediatricians.