A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Kuz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Kuz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Kuz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Eugene Kuz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Kuz practice?
- Dr. Julian Kuz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Kuz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.