Learn more about Dr. Julian Kuz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Kuz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Kuz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lipid Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian E Kuz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Kuz practice?
- Dr. Julian Kuz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Kuz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.