A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Kuz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Kuz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Kuz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lipid Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian E Kuz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Kuz practice?
- Dr. Julian Kuz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Kuz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons and Grand Rapids Surgeons.