A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Lacey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Lacey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lacey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University Hospital-Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Keith Lacey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julian K. Lacey practice?
- Dr. Julian Lacey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Lacey practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.