Dr. Julian Lin Is this you?

Dr Lin expert in his field

Posted on November 11th, 2016

I went to see Dr Lin because I had nerve damage and could not lift my arm. I was in chronic pain. Dr Lin worked with me and was very patient in diagnosing the reason this was happening. He performed surgery and I can lift my arm now. The pain in my arm and back has been drastically reduced and I have use of my arm again. Best surgeon ever!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

AN AMAZING DR.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

The best doctor! I love you Dr Lin .you always take care of my daughter.

Chiari malformation

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

He's seriously the best doctor, my sister had a chiari malformation when she was 5 and has surgery as soon as possible and about five years later me being 16 I had the same things with tons of headaches and miserable I had a chiari malformation. Since my age after surgery was harder but he was there everyday to check on me and giving me new meds to help with my pain. When I was dicharged he called me almost everyday and then I started throwing up so I battled the hospital a lot but he was a wonderful doctor and was always her helpful! Wonderful doctor to both me and my sister!!!

Complexed case

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I have had Hydrocephalus due to an injury at birth 48 yrs ago. After having Dr Patrick Elwood as my Neurosurgeon for many many years, I couldn't imagine having anyone other than him. However, Dr Lin has been my Neurosurgeon for years and has treated my hydrocephalus as well as other secondary medical issues. I have always received the best care and I totally trust him. He is one of the best!! I can't imagine having any other surgeon.

Nice Doc!

Posted on August 19th, 2012

My son was in a MVA, Dr. Lin did the surgery and took the time to explain to us the procedure. He was very professional and came to see us everyday. After my son was discharged, he even came to the rehab facility to say "hello" and that means so much to my son. Thanks to Dr. Lin, my son is well and will start school again this fall.

messed up my surgery

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Seen Dr Lin in er after a car acciedent caused me to have a burst fx L2. He preformed a spinal fusion incorrectly. I have had pain for 5 plus yrs and am still young. Reluctantly I have seen other Drs in the practice and none want to help fix the problems. I am in pain all the time and am way too young to live the rest of my life like this.

highly recommended

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Dr. Lin has removed a large secondary malignant tumor of my wife's brain. It was large and deep. He has followed her therapy by other physicians including radiation and chemo. I find him to be one the most caring as well as competent surgeons I have ever met (including many from my years of department head of the clinical hospital laboratory). He has stayed on top of her medical condition and treatment. I cannot recommend him high enough.

Car accidentCar accident

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Had broken neck needed surgery. He did a fine job.

Posted on June 19th, 2017