A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Losanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Losanoff is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Losanoff graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Losanoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Emil Losanoff MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Losanoff practice?
- Dr. Julian Losanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Losanoff practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.