A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Losanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Losanoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Losanoff
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Losanoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Losanoff graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Losanoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Emil Losanoff MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julian E. Losanoff practice?
- Dr. Julian Losanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Losanoff practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.