A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Mardock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Mardock is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Mardock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mardock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian King Mardock MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julian K. Mardock practice?
- Dr. Julian Mardock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Mardock practices Anesthesiology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Anesthesiologists.