Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Mardock
Dr. Julian Mardock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX, with another office in McKinney, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mardock is affiliated with North Central Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Mardock has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Julian Mardock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.
Dr. Robert Gammon
Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
McKinney, TX 0.05 mi33
Dr. Floria Chae
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Residency
McKinney, TX 0.05 mi
Dr. Mohammad Tariq
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
McKinney, TX 0.11 mi32