Dr. Julian Marquez MD Patient Reviews

November 6th, 2015
The best Dr ever, frendly , kind and very professional

February 10th, 2014
Do NOT go here
I had dr. Raquel and she was amazing. However, the office wait time is terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. It takes about 2 hours for the nurse to call you and check your blood pressure. After that, maybe another hour or so before the dr calls you. I would wait the time for Raquel but since she left, it's not even worth the time. Pay more money and go elsewhere. This place is a joke. 10 patients, 2 drs and wait time about 3 hrs. And the wait time of about 3 hours is every time I have gone, not just once or twice but about 5 visits.

January 10th, 2012
Family Atmosphere & Very Friendly
Overall this is a good Dr's office. The Dr is very clinical & explains everything in detail to you. I like knowing that the Dr. is telling me all the details of what is happenign with my health. The people that work there are all very nice. When I go there, is like visiting family. They know your name & treat you so good. Each time I go they give me samples if they have any & the Dr. Marquez really care about his patients also like if you was family. Only complaint is that the parking is $2 each time I go. Also, they do not offer patietns coffee or water. But is ok, becuase is a cafe shop (vesubios) in next door shoppin plaza.

December 10th, 2011
Excellent Experience ! The staff makes you feel like family.
I have been to many Drs as i have lived in different citys. But few have offered the care & medical attention of Dr. Marquez. He is very up tp date on current trends & treatments options. All of the staff members speak english & spanish. The office is super clean, organized & they treat you like family. I dont mind waiting for him becuase it is well worth the wait for the Dr. I would highly recommend Dr. Marquez for anyone looking for a new Primary care physician. He is the Dr not only for me, but for my parents & brothers as well.