A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Melamed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Melamed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Melamed MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julian Melamed practice?
- Dr. Julian Melamed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Melamed practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Chelmsford, MA.
See North Andover Allergists and North Andover Internists.