Learn more about Dr. Julian Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Melamed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melamed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Melamed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Melamed MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julian Melamed practice?
- Dr. Julian Melamed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Melamed practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists and Chelmsford Internists.