A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Melamed is Good. Dr. Melamed has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Melamed, MD, MBBS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Southern NH Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melamed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julian Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julian Melamed practice?
Dr. Julian Melamed practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and North Andover, MA.
See Nashua Allergists and Nashua Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jules Melamed, Dr. Julio Melamed, Dr. Julius Melamed