A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Melamed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melamed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Melamed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Melamed MBBS and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julian Melamed practice?
- Dr. Julian Melamed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Melamed practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists and Chelmsford Internists.