A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mendoza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Rosendo Mendoza MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Julian Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Mendoza practices Urology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elwood, IN.
See Anderson Urologists.