A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mendoza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Rosendo Mendoza MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Julian Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Mendoza practices Urology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elwood, IN.
See Anderson Urologists.