Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Mierlak
Dr. Julian Mierlak, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mierlak is affiliated with Tisch Hospital, Winthrop University Hospital and Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Mierlak has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Mierlak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julian Mierlak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Stefanie Cardamone
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Kristin Atkins
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Laura Carinci
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi31