A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Mierlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Mierlak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Mierlak, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mierlak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mierlak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian A Mierlak MD and MS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julian A. Mierlak practice?
- Dr. Julian Mierlak has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Mierlak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.