Dr. Julian Nelson MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

September 23rd, 2015
I love Dr. Nelson she has been one of the best pediatrician I have ever met and I am glad that I did my research before picking a doctor for my kids. I must say I have chosen the best pcp for my children and she has truly proven herself to be the best.

September 3rd, 2013
My girls have been going to dr Nelson for about 10 years now and we love her. She is so gentle and soft spoken and very concerned about her patients. When my daughter was four she was sick and we didn't know what was going on with her she met us at hospital it was around 10 pm when we arrived she had the papers waiting to admit her and she stayed with us for mist of the night while they ran tests. She is a lively woman and I wish she saw patients older than 18 years because my entire family would use her as our physician . Love her .

December 27th, 2011
L. Pierce
She is incredible and my daughter adores her. She always has a smile on her face even if my daughter is there two or more times with the same complaint. She has made my daughter a lot more aware of what she must do herself to stay healthy. We love Dr. Nelson!