A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Nicholson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Nicholson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Nicholson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian O Nicholson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Julian O. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Julian Nicholson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Nicholson practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Gooding, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.