A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian J Nussbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julian J. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Julian Nussbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julian Nussbaum practices Ophthalmology near Washington, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.