Learn more about Dr. Julian Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian J Nussbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julian J. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Julian Nussbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Nussbaum practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.