Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  PMDD  |  show details
by Melissa on Feb 21st, 2013

I live in Orlando, Florida and suffer from PMDD. You can find a lot of research online; however, trying to find a treating physician is not the same in my area, nor does it appear to be anywhere (according to the PMDD blogs-searching for a specialist). Today, after looking for so long, I found Dr. Peskin. He personally took my phone call and told me exactly what I needed to do and also explained everything to me in great detail. What a caring doctor. Thank you so much!! If I lived in Cleveland, I will go see him right away. :)

|  Momma of two  |  show details
by Kristy C on Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr.Peskin is professional, kind and compassionate. He goes above and beyond expectations.

Aug 16th, 2012

A caring and compassionate Doctor who only has his patients best interests in mind. His bedside manner is to be applauded. Dr. Julian Peskin has all the qualities that people hunger for and seperates him from all of the rest. Thank you Dr. for being you.

Sep 12th, 2011

Dr Peskin has delivered my three children and is a kind and gentle physician. He is straight forward and professional. I highly recommend him.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Julian Peskin for many years. He is knowledgeable, professional, and takes an interest in his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

May 4th, 2010

Dr. Peskin is a kind and compassionate doctor. Who geniunely cares for his patients.

Mar 16th, 2009

Julian Peskin is a wonderful doctor who delivered all of my children. I trust him completely and would recommend him to all.

Mar 5th, 2009

Our experience with Julian Peskin was wonderful. He is very calming and professional. Came in to deliver our baby even though one of his partners was on call that night. Also stopped by the next day to see how we were doing.

Jan 29th, 2009

One of the most caring physicians that I know!