A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Pribaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Pribaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Pribaz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Facial Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tissue Expansion
Education & Awards
Dr. Pribaz graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pribaz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Joseph Pribaz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julian J. Pribaz practice?
- Dr. Julian Pribaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Pribaz practices Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Plastic Surgeons.