Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Simply the best show details Simply the best
Apr 13th, 2016

Having known and been under his care for over 20 years as a result of nearly irreparable damage from an accident. I write this for someone who is looking for a doctor. He is without a doubt the kindest, caring and capable doctor I have met. He performed surgeries on me which others in his field could not envision or attempt. I do not believe you could find a better doctor.

Boob reduction show details Boob reduction
by Felicia R. Boyce on Feb 18th, 2016

I had a bilateral reduction and he was very informative about the surgery and my recovery. I have no regrets

Feb 23rd, 2015

I had lower eyelid surgery and a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Pribaz. I am extremely happy with the results and care I received. Very highly recommend. Wonderful doctor and staff!!!

Jan 22nd, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Pribaz. He listens and cares!

Surgery 2006 show details Surgery 2006
by Felicia Boyce on Dec 30th, 2013

I had surgery done over 7 years ago and I tell you I am still looking good. Dr. Pribaz was excellent in explaining what would be going on and he was right. No problems . I also recommened 3 other people to have him to do the surgery and they were highly satisfied.

not a success show details not a success
by optional on Sep 20th, 2013

my nose is misshapen and lumpy. The shape was better before I went in to have the scar tissue repaired. I have more scar now. Will not go through it all again - will just live with it.

Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Pribaz performed a graft on my arm in 1994 and I still remember his name and manner. He had very little to work with after a melanoma did its damage but worked magic. He continued to improve the appearance after surgery and I continue to feel grateful.

Rhinoplasty Surgery show details Rhinoplasty Surgery
by Debra C on May 9th, 2013

Dr Pribaz performed rhinoplasty surgery on me 30 years ago in Melbourne and I can't thank him enough. I was only in hospital for one night and the nurses kept coming in and asking me if I wanted anything for the pain. I didn't have any pain. I did have two fabulous black eyes the next day and for about a week afterwards, but I loved my new nose then, and still love it to this day. I did not have a single complaint about the surgery, the follow up appointments and the new nose that Dr Pribaz gave me. He has given me the confidence I needed and I have thanked him silently for over 30 years. Thanks again.

Oct 17th, 2012

AMAZING doc. His clinical expertise is outstanding, and his bedside manner is the best. I highly recommend him for reconstructive surgery.

What a talented and kind man show details What a talented and kind man
Jun 4th, 2011

Dr Pribaz removed an 80 pound tumor from my husbands leg. He was kind, compassionate and talented. We are blessed to have him enter our lives

by Marcia on Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Pribaz repaired damage done by by basal cell ca----hereplaced the floor of my nostril and some between my nose and upper lip with part of my cheek along the laugh crease.He is talented, kind----I was so lucky!!!!!

Evan Georgiou show details Evan Georgiou
by Evan Georgiou on Aug 7th, 2010

Mr Pribaz Rebuilt my right hand after a diving accident in the Bass Strait Oil Fields Australia in 1985/86.I was very fortunate at the time to become his patient and will always be indebted to him for his dedication to rebuilding my hand. He is a first class doctor and person.

Feb 4th, 2009

Terrific Plastic surgeon. My reconstructed Breasts after bi-lat mastectomy are fabulous- thanks to Dr. Pribaz's expertise. He's kind and caring and truly dedicated to treating you and your health concern. I recommend him to everyone.