Plastic Surgeons
Brigham & Women's Hospital
75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115
617-732-6390
Locations and availability (1)

|  Surgery 2006  |  show details
by Felicia Boyce on Dec 30th, 2013

I had surgery done over 7 years ago and I tell you I am still looking good. Dr. Pribaz was excellent in explaining what would be going on and he was right. No problems . I also recommened 3 other people to have him to do the surgery and they were highly satisfied.

|  not a success  |  show details
by optional on Sep 20th, 2013

my nose is misshapen and lumpy. The shape was better before I went in to have the scar tissue repaired. I have more scar now. Will not go through it all again - will just live with it.

Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Pribaz performed a graft on my arm in 1994 and I still remember his name and manner. He had very little to work with after a melanoma did its damage but worked magic. He continued to improve the appearance after surgery and I continue to feel grateful.

|  Rhinoplasty Surgery  |  show details
by Debra C on May 9th, 2013

Dr Pribaz performed rhinoplasty surgery on me 30 years ago in Melbourne and I can't thank him enough. I was only in hospital for one night and the nurses kept coming in and asking me if I wanted anything for the pain. I didn't have any pain. I did have two fabulous black eyes the next day and for about a week afterwards, but I loved my new nose then, and still love it to this day. I did not have a single complaint about the surgery, the follow up appointments and the new nose that Dr Pribaz gave me. He has given me the confidence I needed and I have thanked him silently for over 30 years. Thanks again.

|  Disappointing  |  show details
by Elizabeth Laurie on Apr 27th, 2013

I had a neck and lower face lift from Dr. Pribaz in January and I am very disappointed. After 3 and 1/2 months, my face is still swollen and numb. And, my face is not that different from what it was in the first place. I paid 12000.00 dollars and had to go back in for surgery for a hematoma, that was caused by his resident, and now the hospital is charging me over 3000. for that, 1100 dollars of which I had already paid Dr. Pribaz's office for. They will not take it off my bill, and Dr. Pribaz's office, while very sympathetic, does nothing about that. I had stitches left in every one of the incisions that got mildly infected. I was pulling stitches out myself for months. I suppose that was because my face was so severely swollen that they couldn't find all of them. I am very disappointed that I spent so much money with Dr. Pribaz. I thought I did my research, but I didn't do enough.

Oct 17th, 2012

AMAZING doc. His clinical expertise is outstanding, and his bedside manner is the best. I highly recommend him for reconstructive surgery.

|  What a talented and kind man  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Dr Pribaz removed an 80 pound tumor from my husbands leg. He was kind, compassionate and talented. We are blessed to have him enter our lives

by Marcia on Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Pribaz repaired damage done by by basal cell ca----hereplaced the floor of my nostril and some between my nose and upper lip with part of my cheek along the laugh crease.He is talented, kind----I was so lucky!!!!!

|  Evan Georgiou  |  show details
by Evan Georgiou on Aug 7th, 2010

Mr Pribaz Rebuilt my right hand after a diving accident in the Bass Strait Oil Fields Australia in 1985/86.I was very fortunate at the time to become his patient and will always be indebted to him for his dedication to rebuilding my hand. He is a first class doctor and person.

Feb 4th, 2009

Terrific Plastic surgeon. My reconstructed Breasts after bi-lat mastectomy are fabulous- thanks to Dr. Pribaz's expertise. He's kind and caring and truly dedicated to treating you and your health concern. I recommend him to everyone.