A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Julian Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Paul Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julian P. Price practice?
- Dr. Julian Price has 14 office locations.
Dr. Julian Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Royston, GA and Bethlehem, GA.
See Athens Orthopedic Surgeons.