A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Paul Price MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Julian P. Price practice?
- Dr. Julian Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons.