A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Paul Price MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Julian P. Price practice?
- Dr. Julian Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons.