A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Gershon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Gershon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershon
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gershon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-Aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gershon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Medical Center of McKinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Robert Gershon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Gershon practice?
- Dr. Julian Gershon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Gershon practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Primary Care Doctors and Grand Junction Family Physicians.