A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Gershon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Gershon, Family Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gershon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gershon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Gershon practice?
Dr. Julian Gershon practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Grand Junction Family Physicians, Grand Junction Sports Medicine Doctors, and Grand Junction Neurologists.