A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Gershon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Gershon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-Aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gershon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Medical Center of McKinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Robert Gershon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Gershon practice?
- Dr. Julian Gershon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Gershon practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Family Physicians and Grand Junction Sports Medicine Doctors.