A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Rafael Rodriguez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julian R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Julian Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Rodriguez practices General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.