A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Robinson, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Diseases in Twins
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian N Robinson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian N. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Julian Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julian Robinson practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.