Learn more about Dr. Julian Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rojas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rojas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Rojas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Tomas Rojas MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julian T. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Julian Rojas has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Rojas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.