A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Rowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Rowe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rowe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julian Rowe practice?
Dr. Julian Rowe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewood, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Albuquerque Pediatricians.