A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Seifter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Seifter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Seifter, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seifter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seifter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julian L. Seifter practice?
Dr. Julian Seifter practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.