A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Stanley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Bernard Stanley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian B. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Julian Stanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Stanley practices Emergency Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Emergency Physicians.