A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphree Thomas
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Murphree Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphree Thomas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphree Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas practice?
- Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Mountain Brk, AL.