A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphree Thomas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphree Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphree Thomas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphree Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas practice?
- Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Julian Murphree Thomas practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Mountain Brk, AL.