A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Vassay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Vassay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Vassay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vassay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Michael Vassay MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julian M. Vassay practice?
- Dr. Julian Vassay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Vassay practices Internal Medicine near Mattoon, IL.
See Mattoon Internists.