Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julian Verde
Dr. Julian Verde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Peters, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Verde is affiliated with Saint Louis University Hospital, Forest Park Community Hospital and Des Peres Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Julian Verde has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Julian Verde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.
Dr. Naris Rujanavech
Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Saint Peters, MO 0.06 mi41
Dr. Cindy Zhang
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Saint Peters, MO 0.06 mi28
Dr. Albert Hesker
Saint Peters, MO 0.06 mi49