A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Verde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Verde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Verde, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verde graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Verde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Nicholas Verde MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julian N. Verde practice?
- Dr. Julian Verde has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julian Verde practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Saint Louis Radiologists.