Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Best MD! show details Best MD!
by Chris on Nov 13th, 2014

I was having surgery and I was extremely nervous and dr Waggoner explained everything to me and eased my anxiety. I had good pain control and woke up feeling great after surgery! Thanks!

Nov 28th, 2013

Best pain Doctor ever! He knows pain!

by Ryan on Oct 29th, 2013

Best pain doctor ever! I travel 122 miles to see him now every 8-10 weeks for neck injections. It's worth the travel to see the best pain doctor! I won't let anyone else touch me! He is the only one that listened to me and gives me pain relief! I can now enjoy golf!!

by Kari on Oct 29th, 2013

Best doctor ever! Takes time and listens to his patients!

BEST pain doctor show details BEST pain doctor
by Cindy on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Waggoner is the BEST pain doctor. He helped me with my pain when no one else could. He understands pain.

Dorthy show details Dorthy
Jul 19th, 2012

Worst Doctor appointment I've ever experienced in my life. Was told by staff that he would be in shortly and about 45 minutes later my husband went for a walk and noticed he was kissing a female in the patient waiting room area. Very unprofessional and did not give me the time of day to ask any questions. This Doctor really gives Mayo a bad reputation!

Dec 12th, 2010

This doctor is very compaionate. i felt like i was his only concern whe he talked and examined me. He seemed extremely knowageable and his treatment cured me!