A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Wan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Wan, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Morbid Obesity
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Hsin-Cheng Wan MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian H. Wan practice?
- Dr. Julian Wan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julian Wan practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.