A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Weinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John George Psychiatric Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Arthur Weinberg MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julian A. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Julian Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Weinberg practices Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
See Mill Valley Psychiatrists.