A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Yip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Yip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yip
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yip Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yip graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Yip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Y Yip MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julian Y. Yip practice?
- Dr. Julian Yip has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Yip practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors and Los Banos General Practitioners.