A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Yip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Yip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yip
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yip Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yip graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Yip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Y Yip MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julian Y. Yip practice?
- Dr. Julian Yip has 1 office location.
Dr. Julian Yip practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors and Los Banos General Practitioners.