A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Yong is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yong
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Yong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Yong, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Yong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Alfonso Yong MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian A. Yong practice?
- Dr. Julian Yong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Yong practices Urology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Urologists.