A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julian Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julian Yong is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julian Yong, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Yong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julian Alfonso Yong MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Julian A. Yong practice?
- Dr. Julian Yong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julian Yong practices Urology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Urologists.