A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliana Alindada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliana Alindada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alindada graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alindada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliana Bautista Alindada MD is a female Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Juliana B. Alindada practice?
- Dr. Juliana Alindada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juliana Alindada practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Center, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TX.
See Center Obstetricians & Gynecologists.