A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliana Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliana Austin, Pediatric Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliana Austin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Austin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliana Austin MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Juliana Austin practice?
- Dr. Juliana Austin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juliana Austin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians, Long Beach Pediatric Specialists, and Long Beach Endocrinologists.