Learn more about Dr. Juliana Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliana Austin, Pediatric Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliana Austin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Austin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliana Austin MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Juliana Austin practice?
- Dr. Juliana Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliana Austin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Endocrinologists.