Learn more about Dr. Juliana Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliana Austin, Pediatric Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliana Austin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome PCOS
- Thyroid Cancer
- primary hypothyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Austin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliana Lapanich Austin MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Juliana L. Austin practice?
- Dr. Juliana Austin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juliana Austin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.