Dr. Juliana Digiosia MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boise, ID

April 13th, 2017
Amazing
Dr. DiGiosia made my pregnancy an amazing experience, she made sure to answer all my questions and ease the stress during all my trimesters. HIGHLY recommend her and her nurse Gail, best gyn doctors in Treasure Valley.

February 1st, 2016
Best OB/GYN in the Treasure Valley
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. DiGiosia. She is easily one of the kindest, most knowledgable physicians I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Her nurse Gail is wonderful, too. They're the type of people who remember you and your family many months later, despite their high-volume patient load. Dr. D is thoughtful and deliberative, and explains complex situations without being condescending. I recommend her to everyone I know, particularly brand-new mothers who are nervous about pregnancy and childbirth. LOVE HER!

December 5th, 2015
Personable and kind
I feel that she really took the time to consider me as an individual rather than someone who was just on her schedule. She was personable and when explaining things, made it easy for me to understand.

November 11th, 2015
Dr. Digiosia is great! The only down side is soemtimes there is quite a wait to get called back after your appointment time but that is normal for an OB office

November 19th, 2014
Awesome!
While I was in labor, my baby stopped breathing and Dr. DiGiosia performed an emergency c-section that saved my son's life. We will forever be grateful for her compassion, quick thinking, amazing surgical skills, and sense of humor. Our little boy is 2 1/2 now and perfect in every way!

May 9th, 2011
Maybe not the best option for high risk pregnancies...
She seemed unwilling to explore options with us as far as how to prevent another preterm delivery. My previous baby came at 33 weeks and I had a lot of questions and concerns about how to prevent a repeat of that scenario.Her casual and laid back approach did not make us feel as though she was taking our situation seriously, and she did not make us feel as though we had any treatment options as far as prevention goes. She repeated textbook answers over and over again as a response to many of our questions without taking the time to look at our situation as a unique one that might require a different method of care. I did not feel as though my questions were answered personally or with regard to our specific situation and ended up changing Dr.'s at 18 weeks.

May 9th, 2011
Maybe not the best for high risk pregnancies...Not satisfied.
She seemed unwilling to explore options with us as far as how to prevent another preterm delivery. My previous baby came at 33 weeks (at another hospi ...

January 8th, 2011
Worst Ob EVER!
Wow, I'm usually not mean or caustic but this has to be the worst professional I've ever dealt with. She's utterly brain-dead. I used h ...

January 7th, 2009
I have had Dr. DiGiosia as my OB/GYN for ten years. I feel very lucky to have found her.