Dr. Juliana Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juliana Hansen?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Juliana Hansen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2014

Breast augmentation

In 2001 I had a consultation for a Breast Augmentation with Dr.Juliana Hansen. We talked thoroughly about the size I wanted to achieve 350cc's a C cup was what we agreed upon. The day of the surgery finally came and I was extremely worried about going under anesthesia. Somehow it got misconstrued as I was worried about the size of the implant. Which had nothing to do with why I was upset.Nothing was discussed again before heading into surgery as it was already discussed during the consultation. After the surgery was performed and I came to I noticed my breasts were still extremely small I asked how much was put in the implant as I didn't see a very big difference and was told 310cc's! I was at a loss for words where did this number come from and who made this decision? I cried for today's. I had spent everything to have this procedure finally done and still had extremely small breasts. To say I was devastated would be an under statement. Almost A year later after (I should have went back immediately) I went back to Dr.Hansen to discuss what happened and Se if it was possible to re-do this as it was NOT my fault I was Told by Dr. Hansen if I'm unhappy with my size then buy a "padded bra" What!? Why did I pay for this surgery to still wear a padded bra? She also said that on the surgery table she had the 350cc's in which is what we had agreed upon however everyone in the surgery room agreed it was too big so they pulled it back out leaving me with my left breast extremely smaller than my right breast as we believe she pulled too much out of the left side when she had independently decided to only go to 310cc's. My breasts are extremely uneven. We were told sorry for another $200₩ she would fix it. I was very young and at the time didn't have any more money to re-do this it should have been corrected for free. SHE alone decided to go smaller than we ever discussed and in turn pulled to much saline back out of my left breastfeeding leaving me uneven. It's been 14 years now, I have unfortunately never been able to afford to have this corrected. I am extremely lop sided and my breastfeeding are very small. Also when I lay on my back my implants fall into my armpits which I was told is because the "pocket" was made to large. I have lived 14 years ashamed, embarrassed, and with a lower self esteem now than I had before getting the procedure. I just wanted to share my experience I felt everything that was discussed in the consultation would be what was done in the surgery room. Apparently not the Dr made a "judgement call" based on her own taste and for that I have had to live with everyday of my life for the past 14 years.

January 22nd, 2013

I would suggest a friends and I loved that she makes sure u know every step on the way and would answer all your questions and would go far and beyond her way and time to make sure u are comfortable. Very compassionate

October 26th, 2016