Dr. Juliana Kanji MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 28th, 2016
Office Manager
This office by far is the most unprofessional and rudest office I have ever encountered. I have a family member that has had several appointments. Amanda, on the front line is relentless and cold hearted. Should have stopped there, but assuming it was a staff issue continued to make an appointment. The office is ran like a mill, with patients just recieving their medications for a copayment but not an ounce of human kindness or empathy. These people are misrable, please do not prescribe my loved one the same meds they're on. Maybe a litte pychotherphy from a good psychiatrist or anger management for them would go a long way. In the mean time, I will pray that the higher power will bring them peace for the sake of their patients that they are suppose to be helping.

September 22nd, 2016
Meds
Been a patient for 10 years and treats me like dirt . Just cuts you off medication w no explanation basically took my co pay and said sorry cant help you. Thats a great physchiatrist for you right? Will be heading elsewhere for sure.

September 21st, 2016
Absolutely horrible!
They don't care! I find out the day before my scheduled appointment that she no longer takes my insurance. They blame my insurance. My insurance tells me it's them who decided to leave my plan. So I'm now forced to see her at full cost just until I can find another doctor. How is it my fault that she didn't renew and gives me an appointment after her termination date.. I'm so ticked off. Do not go here. Run far away from this one!

July 15th, 2016
They are a joke
The worst experience ever, never seen how a doctor's office take out on a 81 y/o lady. they make her wait for 2 hours and at the end, we end up walkin ...

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Kanji helps me and because of her help I have gotten better and my life is productive and stable.

March 2nd, 2016
Horrible
Pathetic excuse of a doctor. Stay far away from this office, the doctor and staff are terrible. This doctor runs a slum shop and nothing but money matters to her. Your left in a waiting room for an hour after your appointment and she sees you for 5 minutes. Has no clue who you are from the last time you were there. They grab your money/co-pay when you walk in the office and ONLY cash. Wouldn't care about that if she were a kind, decent, and compassionate human being but she is NOT!

December 30th, 2015
The worst Office staff I have ever Encountered
Dr. Kanji knows what she is doing medically (or atleast the large concoction she has me on says so), but I must say her absolutely terrible staff is her number one issue. These people are impossible to deal with. Constant mistakes, over and over, and they never take responsibility for it. Its always the patients and the pharmacies fault. Simple things too that a doctors office should have under control like accurate dosing. Then when you call to complain to Dr Kanji, she will not hear a word of it and speak over you consistently until you hang up or shut up. I have been going here for years with my family and have had the last bit of abuse from her secretarial staff. Dr should really listen to her patients instead of telling them that they are verbally abusive. ((I called to find out why script for 2x a day instead of 3x, they tell me they sent the right thing and its my fault I didn't address it at the pharmacy immediately (didn't realize)). Dr is put on the phone, and now I am being verbally abusive to her staff according to her, and instead now I am being yelled at without even giving me a chance to speak. Such unprofessional service with no care for the patients needs or concerns. I would honestly recommend buying pharmaceuticals on the black market before you go to this joke of an office, you will have more accurate dosing and less problems, I promise. Side note of Malpractice: She has been seeing me since and before I moved out of state 2 years ago. Have not had even ONE consultation to make sure I am still doing well on the large concoction of pills she has me on daily, not even a phone call. Just been a script writer for 2 years now, and often the script is wrong, and often they don't care, and often blame it on you, the patient, for their complete incompetence.

December 4th, 2015
She's very nice. It's extremely annoying to wait for an hour after your appt. time while she & the staff spend the time discussing manicures & their pets. Appts. Are 10-15 minutes long. It's only a dr to get prescriptions from after getting a diagnosis somewhere else. There's no therapy or follow up. She insists all prescriptions be filled at pharmacy next door to her office. That pharmacy first says Yes, your insurance is accepted. But then when you have to pay tells you Sorry, it's not covered. I stopped going because I cannot afford to pay full price for my medications!

November 16th, 2015
Severe anxiety,panic disorder, social phobia
Witch doctor, smug not. Helpful, took me down on my Xanax and wants me to take bentrixelle, major nausea, worse anxiety, agitation,throwing up. I got the old Xanax is a sedative not a medication deal. What a whack STAY FAR AWAY

May 25th, 2015
This office overbooks so excessively that when i arrived all 15 seats in the waiting room were taken and a few people were waiting in the outside hallway

April 23rd, 2015
She sucks!
I spent 5 minutes with her and never went back again. Why am I forced to give her a star? She deserves none.

January 22nd, 2015
Don't go
Horrible do not go here! So many things to talk about. DONT GO!