A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliana Yartey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliana Yartey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliana Yartey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yartey graduated from Tver State Medical Academy.
Dr. Yartey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliana Ayergo Yartey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juliana A. Yartey practice?
- Dr. Juliana Yartey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juliana Yartey practices Pediatrics near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See White Plains Pediatricians.